Dear 810, 811, and 812,
I am absent because my son is sick, and I need to stay home with him. However, I will be back tomorrow.
Please do the following work:
I am absent because my son is sick, and I need to stay home with him. However, I will be back tomorrow.
Please do the following work:
- Read independently (1 period, 810: 2 periods) and record in your notebook: title, author, pages you started and ended at
- Stop and think about meaningful details in the text, and write notes on post-its (at least 1 on every 2 pages)
- Choose 1 or more related notes to write about and elaborate on; write at least 1 page about it in your notebook; you may include illustrations or poetry. Be creative.
- 810: read Upfront magazine (copies are on top of my file cabinet by my desk); read all articles then choose 1 and write 2 paragraphs: 1 summary, 1 personal reaction
No comments:
Post a Comment