"A book, too, can be a star, 'explosive material, capable of stirring up fresh life endlessly,' a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." - from Madeleine L'Engle's Newberry Medal Acceptance Speech

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ms. Galang's Monologue on Spring Break

Yay! Have a restful, fun break! Now that I have graded all 97 of your blogs, computed your grades, and submitted them to the school, I can breathe again. Hopefully after break, I will return to my cheerful, (relatively) calm self.

Please do the homework outlined in the last entry. Because the ELA test is on the Tuesday after you get back from break, it's important that you get a lot of practice reading and writing. This is why I have had to give you homework.

Finally, don't let Spring Fever plague your minds and behavior. Stay focused on your work, and improve your behavior in class! There has been too much talking and apathy from many of you. These are your last few months in this school, so make them good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment