"A book, too, can be a star, 'explosive material, capable of stirring up fresh life endlessly,' a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe." - from Madeleine L'Engle's Newberry Medal Acceptance Speech

Friday, October 12, 2012

Update on Quizzes and Tests


To study,
1. print out relevant notes from my blog and review on your own or with a partner
2. come to zero period on day of quiz and I will conduct a review; arrive promptly

If you did poorly on the last quiz on sentences and essay basics, I will give an optional retake on Wed along with Quiz #2 on part of speech.Please study beforehand. I will do a review of these skills on Tuesday October 16.

Next quiz is on Wed 10/16 on parts of speech. Know the definitions of all 8 parts of speech. Be able to identify the part of speech of a word in a sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment