* Please make sure the date of publish is visible and accurate; otherwise, I will not grade it from now on.
Overall, I really enjoyed many of your entries, especially the ones that took time, effort, deep thought, and personal investment. Here are a few examples:
810:
I like how Joyce compares Gale and Peeta in The Hunger
Aidan wrote a great response on Unwind - another interesting comparison of characters, and such a well-developed essay, too
Anthony shares interesting discoveries based on the non-fiction book Warriors Don't Cry.
Aidan wrote a great response on Unwind - another interesting comparison of characters, and such a well-developed essay, too
Anthony shares interesting discoveries based on the non-fiction book Warriors Don't Cry.
I thought Ruby's review of Much Ado about Nothing was so thoughtfully written and interesting to read. And she wrote a great reading response on It's Kind of a Funny Story in which she connects the book to her life.
Jamila wrote a thought-provoking response to the song inspired by Tupac's poem, "Starry Night." And her responses on The Catcher in the Rye are so precise , and the writing flows in a way that I forget I am reading student work.
807:
I love Sofia's response to Picasso's La Vie.
Diana wrote a thoughtful review of Much Ado about Nothing.
I like how Guadalupe writes responses on books in a series.
Gabriela P. is an inspiration because she completed all 11 entries and has a giant picture of Jeremy Lin
813:
I love Stephanie's response to Paul Klee because she focused on her own interpretation and connection to the painting.
You must all read Izzy's brilliant reflection on love in Romeo and Juliet. It's a highly analytical yet personal interpretation of the predominant theme in the play.
You'll also enjoy her letter-style reading response to a book in the Luxe series.
I really enjoyed Wolfe's poems and his response regarding the physics of baseball
Gaby G writes in-depth about a social issue in Glass by Ellen Hopkins.
I like how Rebecca compares and contrasts 3 different poems.
Jake's response to Cat's Cradle has a great focus but also a very intriguing lead.
Alexandria wrote a New York Times-worthy review of Much Ado...; I also enjoyed her reading response on a Morganville Vampire book.
George's response on irony in Romeo and Juliet is brilliantly focused and organized; he thoroughly explains the importance of irony in the play. Two thumbs up!
Eliza's reading response on a Harry Potter book is blogging at its best; she engages the readers with a thought-provoking response and asks them questions in the end. George's response is also perfect because it shows that he is thinking deeply about the topic of misfortune. Yay!!
I enjoyed reading Josh's poems which centered around the theme of America; he really shows his interest and passion for this topic.
Michelle writes so deeply and thoughtfully about Luna and includes a poem from the main character's perspective.
I love Stephanie's response to Paul Klee because she focused on her own interpretation and connection to the painting.
You must all read Izzy's brilliant reflection on love in Romeo and Juliet. It's a highly analytical yet personal interpretation of the predominant theme in the play.
You'll also enjoy her letter-style reading response to a book in the Luxe series.
I really enjoyed Wolfe's poems and his response regarding the physics of baseball
Gaby G writes in-depth about a social issue in Glass by Ellen Hopkins.
I like how Rebecca compares and contrasts 3 different poems.
Jake's response to Cat's Cradle has a great focus but also a very intriguing lead.
Alexandria wrote a New York Times-worthy review of Much Ado...; I also enjoyed her reading response on a Morganville Vampire book.
George's response on irony in Romeo and Juliet is brilliantly focused and organized; he thoroughly explains the importance of irony in the play. Two thumbs up!
Eliza's reading response on a Harry Potter book is blogging at its best; she engages the readers with a thought-provoking response and asks them questions in the end. George's response is also perfect because it shows that he is thinking deeply about the topic of misfortune. Yay!!
I enjoyed reading Josh's poems which centered around the theme of America; he really shows his interest and passion for this topic.
Michelle writes so deeply and thoughtfully about Luna and includes a poem from the main character's perspective.
No comments:
Post a Comment