In these last ten months, I have watched you grow past your comfort zones and challenge yourselves in thinking, reading, and writing. I have also changed and grown in this time. The beginning of the year was especially difficult for me since my father became sick and passed away. However, teaching actually helped to strengthen and heal me. And I was grateful for the compassion and kindness many of you showed to me during this time in my life.
I was so proud of you for winning the Pennies for Patients Readathon Challenge and really enjoyed taking you on trips. Even though I dreaded our triples on Wednesdays and was often irritated by certain students' constant talking and lack of effort, I learned to appreciate each of you. You truly are "children of divers kind" with distinct abilities and qualities.
I want to end the year with some shout outs to all of you:
Academy Award Winners for Acting
Jordan, Isadora, Isabella, Ursula, and Margot as emotional Juliets
Hannah as Lady Capulet
Lucas as Benvolio
Gus as Mercution
Alex as Romeo
Jack as Montague
Alaysia as Shakespeare Insult Hurler
Supreme Poets, Writers, and Bloggers
Hannah
Ursula
Margot
Henry
Isabella
Ushra
Alex
Nick
Diana
Sebastian
Isadora
Picture Book Writers and Illustrators
Margot
Dylan
Alex
Sebastian
Mairin
Ryan
Skillful Speakers, Debaters, and Enthusiastic Participators
Jonah
Ursula
Isabella
Jordan
Sophia
David
Alex
Amelia
Duncan
Tyziyah
Henry
Mattia
Nick
Amazing Classroom and Library Assistants (thank you for helping to manage and organize our class!)
Ursula
David
Alex
Hannah
Ty
Yamin
Gus
Jordan
Duncan
Amelia
Isabella
Olympic Readers
Jack
David
Isadora
Sophia
Shane
Ushra
Hannah
Ursula
Consistency and Character
Eamon
Sophia
Mattia
David
Yamin
Henry
Duncan
Mairin
Ushra
Diana
Jordan
Amelia
Alex
Hannah
Ursula
I was so proud of you for winning the Pennies for Patients Readathon Challenge and really enjoyed taking you on trips. Even though I dreaded our triples on Wednesdays and was often irritated by certain students' constant talking and lack of effort, I learned to appreciate each of you. You truly are "children of divers kind" with distinct abilities and qualities.
I want to end the year with some shout outs to all of you:
Academy Award Winners for Acting
Jordan, Isadora, Isabella, Ursula, and Margot as emotional Juliets
Hannah as Lady Capulet
Lucas as Benvolio
Gus as Mercution
Alex as Romeo
Jack as Montague
Alaysia as Shakespeare Insult Hurler
Hannah
Ursula
Margot
Henry
Isabella
Ushra
Alex
Nick
Diana
Sebastian
Isadora
Picture Book Writers and Illustrators
Margot
Dylan
Alex
Sebastian
Mairin
Ryan
Skillful Speakers, Debaters, and Enthusiastic Participators
Jonah
Ursula
Isabella
Jordan
Sophia
David
Alex
Amelia
Duncan
Tyziyah
Henry
Mattia
Nick
Amazing Classroom and Library Assistants (thank you for helping to manage and organize our class!)
Ursula
David
Alex
Hannah
Ty
Yamin
Gus
Jordan
Duncan
Amelia
Isabella
Olympic Readers
Jack
David
Isadora
Sophia
Shane
Ushra
Hannah
Ursula
Consistency and Character
Eamon
Sophia
Mattia
David
Yamin
Henry
Duncan
Mairin
Ushra
Diana
Jordan
Amelia
Alex
Hannah
Ursula
No comments:
Post a Comment