Watch at least 1 video from each section, and at the end, take notes and/or create a synthesis page to reflect on what the videos made you think, feel, and know.
I. Poets and Poetry
Lemon Andersen reading "Please Don't Take my Air Jordans"
Teen Spoken Word performance on the theme of appearance
Sarah Kay: If I Should Have a Daughter
Suheir Hammad: Poems of War...
Billy Collins: Everyday Moments
II. Inspiring People
Shabana Basij-Rasikh: Dare to Educate Afghan Girls
Scott McCloud - The Visual Magic of Comics
Natalie Warne: Being Young and Making an Impact
Emmanuel Jal: The Music of a War Child
I. Poets and Poetry
Lemon Andersen reading "Please Don't Take my Air Jordans"
Teen Spoken Word performance on the theme of appearance
Sarah Kay: If I Should Have a Daughter
Suheir Hammad: Poems of War...
Billy Collins: Everyday Moments
II. Inspiring People
Shabana Basij-Rasikh: Dare to Educate Afghan Girls
Scott McCloud - The Visual Magic of Comics
Natalie Warne: Being Young and Making an Impact
Emmanuel Jal: The Music of a War Child
No comments:
Post a Comment