807
Sarah - really deep and detailed interpretations of art and poetry; also, cool what is poetry poem - I like the extended metaphor of poem as onion
Lena - I really liked your poem on the painting Heat; also, your interpretations of poetry and art are thoughtful and well-written
Tomin - your poem Twisted is so philosophical; I like the format of it
Tulah - I appreciate how in-depth your responses are - good balance of facts and your opinions; I really liked your interpretation of the Dali painting
Sammie Jo - I like the unique perspectives you offer about poetry, and I'm so glad you introduced me to this photograph, The Fawns
810
David - I liked the poem you wrote on the war photograph
Isaiah - your interpretation of the Van Gogh painting was very smart
Kamillah - your responses show a sincere passion for what you write about, esp. in your response on the photograph, The Kiss; you balance intelligent interpretations with passionate, personal opinion
Mahir - although you haven't done the last 2 assignments which I was mostly looking at, you have been sharing you passion for Harry Potter; I appreciate this since I am an avowed HP fan
814
Emma - I am impressed by how thorough and detailed your interpretations of art and poetry are
Erin - I like your poem on what poetry is; it flows and is detailed
Sophie - I also like your what-is-poetry-poem - very unique and interesting
Afterthoughts:
Overall, some characteristics these writers share are sincere passion, thoughtfulness, and effort.
Let's all try to continue including these elements in our writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment