
Dear 807:
It has been challenging teaching you and encouraging you to have good character and to take pride in your work and appreciate your education. I have worked hard trying to maintain harmony and peace in our homeroom. Overall, I enjoyed your spirit, energy, and friendliness, and I am proud of your accomplishments.
As a class, you all donated food for City Harvest and we were one of the top homerooms in this collection. Also, 95% of you steadily improved your grades and overall academic habits! You proved that when you are determined and dedicate yourself to achieving a goal, you end up victorious in your pursuits.
Continue to push yourselves, never stop learning, keep reading and writing, be upstanders, and make wise choices. As the Friar says to Romeo in 2.3, "Wisely and slow. They stumble that run fast."
Here are some resources to read:
Fun things to do this summer:
http://msgalangenglish.blogspot.com/2016/05/time-out-for-teens-fun-things-to-do.html
Further reading on current events, particularly the tragedy in Orlando:
http://msgalangenglish.blogspot.com/2016/06/links-to-articles-regarding-recent.html
- Ms. Galang
dgalang@k051.org
No comments:
Post a Comment