Based on the blogs you liked best, I chose a few for all of us to look at as models. Note, I focused on reading responses on either "My Papa's Waltz" by Theodore Roethke or "please don't take my air jordans" by reg e. gaines.
807:
* Tulah: I love the immediacy of the language and how she provides and supports unique perspectives on the poem
* Julia: I think her conclusion is thought-provoking and poetic
*Hillary: the introduction really makes me want to read more
*Alberta: she writes with such clarity and fluency
*Jasmine: I like how she extends her thinking of the poem by comparing it to a book she has read
814:
* Emma: really good elaboration on the poem
* Gaby V.: clear, straight-forward organization
From another class:
Pulp Fiction which I read through Sammie-Jo's blog:very unique connection between a film and a novel; excellent example of extending thinking and going beyond the text
No comments:
Post a Comment